The Wish Local program is a partnership that helps brick-and-mortar stores and Wish work together to drive revenue and boost business. Curious about joining the program? Here’s what you need to know.
Wish Pickup: As a Wish Local partner, your store will be a pickup location for Wish online orders. It’s a great way to get new consumers into your store and drive additional foot traffic.
The program has two types of orders.
- Pickup Now: Wish sends 2-3 boxes of items and stores it at your location. Wish customers purchase these items on the Wish app and can pick up these items immediately from your store.
- Ship-to-Store: Wish customers choose to ship their Wish orders to your store and pick it up once it has arrived.
Ready to join? This is what to expect.
1. If you’re a brick-and-mortar business, you can apply to be a Wish Local Partner at https://www.wish.com/local/signup.
2. The Wish Local team will review your application.
3. If approved, a welcome kit, containing onboarding information and program materials, will arrive within 5-7 days.
4. Shortly after that, you will start receiving “Pickup Now” & “Ship-to-Store” orders. Using the Wish Local app, you will activate this inventory.
5. After activation, Wish customers will arrive at your store with a QR code to retrieve their items. Simply, scan the customer’s QR code to complete the pickup process.
6. Customers often end up leaving with additional purchases from store partners. So you can earn money both by completing Wish Pickup orders and by selling additional products to new consumers.
7. We will send you product replenishments as your inventory is depleted. Keep gaining foot traffic and watch your revenue grow.